PAUL BERNADOU & CO.was established in 1993 by Mr. Paul Bernadou.
Mr. Bernadou graduated from Melbourne University and holds a BA and a LLB degree. He was admitted to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and of the High Court of Australia. He is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia. He was a Mentor in the Legal Practice course at Leo Cussen Institute in Melbourne. He has specialized in migration law since 1985 and became a registered MARA agent. He specializes in handling all types of immigration applications and appeals. His professional qualifications and extensive experience are well recognized. In 1993, Mr. Bernadou moved to Hong Kong and established Paul Bernadou & Co. He has successfully assisted thousands of people from all over the world to immigrate and study overseas.
Deregulation of migration advice industry:
From 1992 until 22 March 2021 only registered migration agents could lawfully give Australian immigration advice. On 22 March 2021 Australian legal practitioners were removed from that requirement and can give migration advice without being registered. Mr. Bernadou was admitted to practice law more than 50 years ago and has signed the High Court Roll.
Our services included:
- Immigration to Australia – Global talent visa program, 188A business innovation visa, 188B investor visa, 188C significant investor visa, skilled visa, spouse visa, resident return visa, parent visa, etc.
- Immigration to Canada – Quebec Immigrant Investor Program, BC Provincial Nominee Program, C11/C12 entrepreneur work permit, skilled/entry work permit, etc.
- Immigration to New Zealand – Investor visa, skilled visa, spouse visa
- Immigration to Ireland – Immigrant Investor Program
- Immigration to UK – Investor visa, sole representative visa, BNO visa, family visa, etc.
- Immigration to Hong Kong – Admission schemes for quality migrant, mainland talents and professionals, investment as entrepreneurs, general employment, etc.
- Immigration programs to other countries – Antigua, Greece, Portugal, St. Kitts, Vanuatu, etc.
- Other services – study overseas, invest real estate overseas, business dealings, settlement, etc.
Mr. Bernadou has been featured on many media outlets, including:
- Hong Kong – Radio Television Hong Kong TV, Metro Finance Radio, South China Morning Post, Apple Daily, Private Banking Magazine by Hong Kong Economic Times
- Japan – NHK, weekly magazine Shukan Bunshan
- Australia – The Age, The Australian, The Australian Entrepreneur, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Fairfax Press, etc.
- Singapore – The Straits Times Singapore
- UK – The Guardian